LifeNet Insurance Solutions Offers a Wide Range of Insurance Products
We are independent agents, who are licensed throughout the country. We represent most major insurance companies in your state. This allows us to help you find the best policy to meet your needs and fit in your budget. We work for you, not the insurance company!
Click on any link below for more information about these specific products we offer
- Life Insurance for Seniors - Specific information about coverage and the needs of seniors. Getting life insurance for seniors can be a bit more complex than when you were young. Find out how to make it as easy as possible.
- Life Insurance for Seniors Over 80 - Once you are in this age range, your choices for insurance are limited. You can't really get a good quote without an agent. Learn about your options here.
- Life Insurance for Seniors Over 70 - What do you need to know about getting life insurance if you are over 70? What kind of coverage can you get? How can we make it easy for you?
- Life Insurance for Final Expenses - Learn what final expense insurance is and the different types of policies available. Make an educated decision when getting coverage.
- Medicare Supplements - Medicare doesn't pay 100% of your medical care. Learn how a supplement will fill the gap.
- Asset Based Long Term Care Insurance for Seniors - Provides long term care insurance within a life insurance policy with premium guarantees.
- Term Life Insurance - There are several different types of term life which provide insurance for a specific period of time. This type of policy generally gives the "best bang for your buck" meaning you can get more coverage for your premium dollars.
- Term Life Conversions - Convert your term policy to a permanent policy without any additional underwriting. If you can't qualify for coverage, or would be highly rated but have a term that is still convertible, this is a great option.
- Universal Life Insurance - Provides flexible coverage for your lifetime. Structure the policy to meet your needs. These policies have many different options. Work with an agent to help you get the policy you need to protect your loved ones or your business.
- Second to Die Life Insurance - One policy covering two people that pays when the second person dies. This type of policy is often used to prevent your heirs from paying estate taxes. Structure the policy to meet your estate needs.
- Life Settlements - Do you have a policy that you no longer need? If it is a permanent policy or can be converted to one, you may be able to sell the policy.
- No Exam Life Insurance - Provides coverage for either your lifetime or a period of time with no medical exam required. Final expense policies are often no-exam policies making them much easier to obtain.
- Whole Life Insurance - Provides lifetime coverage with cash accumulation. Certain final expense insurance policies are whole life coverage. These final expense policies are easy to purchase and usually don't require an exam.
- Indexed Annuities - Lock in stock gains and protect against stock market losses.
- Market-Linked CDs - FDIC Insured and provides an opportunity for increased investment yield.