Find out if this coverage is right for you by calling us today at (800) 698-7033.
When it comes to searching for affordable final expense life insurance for seniors the most important consideration is to use an independent agent with many companies available to them. These policies do not require any medical exam, just answers to a number of medical questions. You can have a policy approved the same day you apply, or at worst within a few days.
The average funeral cost in America is about $7,000. Life insurance products for seniors and the elderly include burial insurance or final expense insurance (they are the same) which protect you and your family from worrying about the end of life costs such as funerals, outstanding bills, medical bills, and more.
Final expense life insurance includes several different types of policies:
Click on the links to learn the details of each type of policy.
Take care of your family with affordable final expense life insurance for seniors with LifeNet’s trusted carriers. We represent many final expense carriers and we are always adding more. This gives you a wide range of companies to choose from. We can help you select the best company based on your health history and your needs.
1. Applying for final expense life insurance requires answers to a number of medical questions.
2. Every insurance carrier asks slightly different questions. You can be approved by one carrier and offered graded or modified coverage or declined by another.
3. Your agent will be able to help you choose the right company based on your health history.
4. Agents can also speak with underwriters at the company to ask about any qualifying questions.
5. Agents will find you the right coverage at the best price.
Your beneficiary can use this coverage as they see fit. They can use the payout to cover:
1. Burial/Funeral costs
2. Doctor/Medical bills
3. Credit card bills
4. Any outstanding debts
5. Helping your family
The beauty of final expense insurance is that the money comes to your beneficiary for them to use in any way that it is needed. It gives you and your family peace of mind.